Friday, February 25, 2011

Today's purchases

Clearly color week started and ended with cobalt, so I will return next week with Burnt Orange and Brights!  The delay is because I have traveled to Houston for the rodeo cook off this weekend...and first on the list was a fun shopping day with my mom!

Thanks to my friend Jerren all of my friends call me "Kelephant", so I thought it was about time to represent!
Elephant necklace from High Gloss.
High Gloss is one of my favorite jewelry stores in Houston.  My dad discovered it years ago, and it has become a great tradition to go there every Christmas....and days that end in "Y" =).
Vintage bracelet ...something like 100 years old!
After spending lots of money on jewelry that I obviously needed, I headed to Cavender's Boot City because I had been dreaming about all of their fun boots since last weekend.  I went for these really fun distressed funky boots (Diva brown and black lace - someone needs to buy these still), but settled on a little more subtle, yet still fun, pair of silvery grey ones.
Lucchese 1883 from Cavender's
Have a happy weekend ya'll - Love, Kelephant

1 comment: