Monday, April 11, 2011

Haircessories

I've been a bit bored with my hair lately....it has been a shortish bob for a couple years, and I am OVER IT. I am thinking of growing it out a bit and getting BLONDER...in true Hollywood fashion...but not really.  In the meantime, I need to get creative with my do's and incorporate more hats and fun stuff.  Wish I had a pic of roomie and I in our hats this weekend...we were quite cute (I mean awesome =) ).

American Apparel Leather Clip

 Asos Wide brimmed fedora - I have been iffy with fedoras for some reason...but I love the idea of a wider brim! Maybe that is what I need to get one on my head instead of my typical beanie or newsboy hat.
I spent a good 30 minutes this weekend trying to french braid my hair around my head...super difficult for how short my hair is, but I am getting much closer...adding some fabric would be awesome yet probably a little advanced for my skills at the momento..

No comments:

Post a Comment