Wednesday, November 16, 2011

If I lived here...

If I lived here, I'd be wanting to have children, but wondering how to child-proof the place.  My husband and I would live in Lake Tahoe; he would craft custom snowboards, skiis, wakeboards, etc, and I would be a physical therapist.  We'd spend hours upon hours outdoors: hiking, skiing, boating, camping, and more.   At night we would challenge the other locals to pool and ping pong, but no one would stand a chance against us.  For fun we would brew our own beer and host big BBQ's.  We'd even have one of those giant screens and projector for outdoor movies.  The fireplace would be in the center of the house and made of giant stones warming all rooms at the same time.  Hot chocolate with whipped cream would be a staple in the winter time, along with spike Wassail of course.  My style would be fairly clean, not a ton of accessories or anything...just letting the fab clothes speak for themselves.  Doesn't this life just sound fun and cozy??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment