Wednesday, April 25, 2012

If I lived here...

I was talking last night about how the grass is always greener, and we are always imagining and envying lives that are completely opposite of the path we have chosen.  Though I do like all the rooms that I save, many of them seem fit the path not chosen, like if I were married with kids or living in a smaller town....

If I lived here, I'd be a sculptor with 2 kids, a dog, and an obsession with organization.  My husband and I would reside in San Francisco.  He would be an English professor, successful novelist, and little league coach.  Our weekends would be spent boating, attending baseball games (both little and major league), dining at all the new restaurants, and watching movies in the park.  Our home would have gorgeous views of the city with large floor to ceiling windows all around.  The ceilings would be sky high and the living room would be big enough to do gymnastics in.  It would have the perfect mix of vintage and modern, sophistication and fun.  This life would be settled but never dull, full of playfulness and laughter all the time....and obviously with a perfect wardrobe to match!



No comments:

Post a Comment