Monday, August 1, 2011

Whatever Wishes

Got paid - woooo hooo! Now I can browse online and cook up some good wish lists for ya.  Here is a little bit of everything...

Adding a scarf to an outfit can be such a great alternative to a necklace, but I really don't have many versatile ones.  This Zara scarf looks multi seasonal and is made in rayon, so won't kill ya in the heat.  As you have most likely noticed, I have yet to abandon my cross body bag only streak, and this one would mesh nicely on my purse rack.  A watch made of redwood or oak...just plain cool.  I keep thinking about these JC platforms - I have seen them in a ton of colors. I saw them at LF, but they are available on Solestruck too.  Ever since I walked into Rag and Bone in NYC last week and drooled all over their floor, they remain on the brain.  Even though this jacket looks like a couple things I already own, it is awesome!  I am in love with this suitcase.  It is a London based brand, and has such a fantastic old school look with the needs of today.  Want it the mostest.  Last,  I need more skirts!  I am going through my "I am sick of denim" phase, and either my skirts are on the skanky side or they are dowdy and too big (which I thank God for frequently).  This one is such a fun coral color and is lacey - bam and bam. Feast.


1 comment: