Monday, March 24, 2014

Starring: The Wedge Sandal

One sunny weekend afternoon, my friend and I were having a long leisurely lunch at the mall.  We had been shopping around, so naturally we began discussing our fashion dislikes.  I think we agreed on full length jumpers being one of the hardest things to pull off, but wedged sandals put a little wedge between us.  I'm not a super huge fan, being that of the 80 pairs of shoes in my closet, maybe only 2 have a wedge.  However, she pictures a Joe Dirt/My Name is Earl kind of lady...which 90% of wedges give me the same feeling...but the other 10% kind of rock.  Today I want to show the awesome side of wedges - the beachy, bohemian possibilities they posses....not to mention height + comfort = score.

items from Saks, Net-a-Porter, Revolve, Shopbop, Etsy, Dannijo

No comments:

Post a Comment