Tuesday, March 11, 2014

If I lived here...



If I lived here, I would have an updated vintage home in Echo Park, CA and own a PR company that focuses on artists and musicians.  I'd be known for throwing secret, exclusive, and underground parties where my artists and musicians would showcase their work.  My favorite play would be to have guerrilla advertised pop up events at galleries and bars for my clients.  To escape the art and music scene, I'd mosey over to my boyfriend's restaurant in Hollywood for delicious margaritas and authentic Tex Mex. On my off days, I would cruise up to Malibu for some camping and hiking followed by serious wine sipping. My fashion style would be feminine and fitted but with a bohemian flare. Dresses are my game, but I will never be one for the ordinary. Over accessorized, and usually short-short, I will be dressed for the party, always.  Forever a FOMO, I wont't fall asleep without a million hour long conversation with my bffs in San Fran and Texas.  Life will be an adventure, and I'll sleep never!

No comments:

Post a Comment