Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy new year! I am welcoming this brand new year with actual resolutions for a change! I created a vision board, and I have written most of them down on paper.  Now that I've begun making these goals, I may be getting too excited and piling them high, but there ain't no harm in tryin'! My overall outlook on this year is LOVE.   I want to share love, show love, and hopefully find love.  I plan on giving more hugs, saying "I love you" more frequently, give back to those in need of more love, and love myself.  This will for sure include, but is not limited to, drinking lots of wine, shopping with my friends, buying products that give back, year round gift giving, volunteering, and eating at all the restaurants on my list while remembering exercise it off later.  Here's to making this year the best one yet!

As much as I love fashion and styling, this is more likely what you'll find me in this year.....unless the finding love part involves me needing to get dressed up ;) I suppose you'll find me swapping the jeans for a skirt every now and then!


** Ehlers wine is my absolute favorite! I will try and include others vineyards this year, but I had to start off with the best!  It is 100% organic, 100% estate, and 100% of the proceeds from sales goes to cardiovascular research.  Did I mention it tastes amazing, too?! If you haven't had it yet, put that on your new year's resolutions!

** 31bits is jewelry made from recycled paper by women in Uganda who receive not only a salary but also an education and counseling in a 5 year program.

** Feed Project - all products help fight world hunger by funding meals around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment