Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Starring: Sky and Fire

The combo of chambray and deep red just makes me plain ole happy.  It's like mixing the calm sky with a burning fire.  It ends up being classic, but still stands out.  In the below outfits I specifically chose light denim - solely for my love of denim and its versatility.  All are paired with a neutral shoe to keep the red in spotlight.







Click links below for where to buy! 

    Shirt
    Skirt
    Shoes
    Top
    Jeans
    Shoes
3) Dress
    Purse
    Shoes

The jewelry in this post are from my favorite brand Dannijo.  I love them for their creating sustainable economic opportunity for women in underdeveloped areas of the world.  All packaging is handmade in Rwanda as part of their women's empowerment initiative.

And don't forget the WINE!

I did a similar post HERE on denim and white =)


No comments:

Post a Comment