Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Button me up

Get ready for more preppy! Fashion is getting more collared and tailored in the next year...we even are considering selling wovens. gasp!!  That means I have a lot more to learn.  Let's cross that bridge when we get there, and instead of panicking about my almost C I made in fabric class (haha yes, the worst grade I got in fashion school and now I sell fabric for a living...go figure), let's rejoice at the shift in fashion.

I have always been a big fan of collared shirts - jcrew ones in particular - but my new favorite thing to do is button-it-UP and add a big flashy chunky necklace.  It's clean and flashy at the same time. Let's take notes from some leaders....


..........now let's make our own!


She didn't button it up....she doesn't know yet =). I would tuck this into high-waisted flare jeans w/a skinny belt and big wedges.

I would wear this one with my new tweed/lurex blazer from Zara and my AG jeggings and rad oxfords.

I would tie this one up over a printed mini dress...preferably something tribal print..and big chunky heels!


No comments:

Post a Comment