Thursday, September 1, 2011

Battle of the Graphic Tees

So this is what I do on my Saturdays....no joke.  Feel free to join me anytime =)

RD:  Did you know that David Bowie is gonna kick your a$$ today?
K: WHAT?!? WHY?! Wait....David Bowie a la Dancin' in the Streets or Labryinth??

RD: Because your 13 hours are up, and your shirt sucks!  And don't go complaining to Jennifer....she is too pretty to fight me now.
K: Oh my that was close. That Dancin in the Streets video freaks me out. Bring it on Goblin King!

That was way too fun =)

Now for a little details!

Me:
T-Shirt: Vintage - Austin, TX
Boots: Vintage - NYC
Shorts: Homemade from William Rast jeans
Rings: High Gloss; Mexican Street Vendor
Watch: Storm
Big Bracelet: Fairfax Flea Market
Small Bracelets: homemade and Venice boardwalk vendor
Bag: Posse
Nails: Cajun Shrimp

Robyn:
T-shirt: Labryinth tee - gifted
Boots: 8020
Shorts: Homemade from Seven for All Mankind
Vest: Nordstrom - brand unknown
Earrings: Gifted
Bag: Cynthia Rowley

ALL PHOTOS by Me and Robyn Daniels!

No comments:

Post a Comment