Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Mountain Lady

It felt like I went to a different country this past week, but it was only Montana.  Montana is a gorgeous land where it snows sometimes in August and September, and the weather shifts from 20 to 70 in a day.   Being from the land of eternally 70 (with the exception of the 100s this past week....ouch), I have a total of 1 real winter jacket and like 5 long sleeved shirts.  I would have loved to bundle up in the fun and fashionable layers like the locals... and boy the men nailed it.  If I were to somehow end up living in a place where it snows most of the year, this is what I imagine might be in my wardrobe...

I've got my day gear - legit, comfortable, functional, performance.....


and I've got my night - layers, cozy, neutrals, feminine...


be sure to check out my great friend Jen's line of sweaters and accessories - Rainy Sunday ! 
Click HERE!

1 comment: