Friday, July 1, 2011

Austin Wish List

I have been waiting for this day for months!!! I get to see my college roommate/one of my most favorite people in the whole wide world today, and nothing can knock me down.

Wait. What did you say? It is going to be over 100 degrees?  Hmmmmmm. Wish I wasn't so spoiled with my constant 75 degree weather.  IF only that were truth.  It does get hotter here, contrary to what many of you think.  Plus I don't have AC! Imagine that. Actually don't.....I mean... girls don't sweat!

So, you said it was hot in Texas? ;) What ever will I wear?  Wishin' I had some of the below.  I actually got online to buy the Twenty8Twelve vest after I found it a few days ago, and it is already sold out. I KNEW IT! Darn everyone with the same thoughts as me. Darn you all to even hotter weather... ;)



Items from:

No comments:

Post a Comment