Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If I lived here...

The July issue of LivingEtc is really inspirational.  I have posted a couple images from this issue, but what I love about this room is that it is bright and colorful...especially the two different curtain colors.  I began to imagine what I would be like if I lived in this place....

The windows are probably always cracked to let in a cool breeze while music flows in from the streets.  I would only wear fabulous designer dresses, sip refreshing mojitos, listen to radio over TV, read books over magazines, never cook a thing, and attend under ground food and wine parties.   It is always warm and sunny, but at night I use candles over electricity.  My lunches would last hours. I'd be a freelance writer, but work at an art auction house part time.  How would you see yourself in here?

No comments:

Post a Comment